Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sheepishly, She Enters the Blog-o-sphere

     I always felt weird when I went away for a while, then came back.  It's that awkward feeling of people staring at you, wondering if you were "really" sick or just faking to go to the mall.

     For the record, I've spent most of February dealing with sick kiddos.  Doc, my youngest, seems to be hit pretty hard with a lot of things at once.  Every time I even thought about sitting down to post, someone would throw up or have an icky diaper that only a Mom can change without losing her lunch.  On the up side, I figured out early that if the kids were asleep, then I probably should be out as well.  The 9 pm bedtime has been a refreshing change of pace for me, allowing me to handle the middle of the night clean-up jobs with a lot more grace and composure.

    I hope to get back to a regular posting schedule soon- I've got so much to talk about: searching for a house, attempting to get a USDA rural home loan, big boy beds, late night reading, home schooling milestones, Boy Scout baking, lots of cooking, organization and craft projects, and tons of things that I've found that just made me think.

    So, I hope I can be back permanently- VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-