Friday, January 7, 2011

Search the Web and Earn

About two years ago, I stumbled across Swagbucks.com (which was in it's beta phase back then).

It was an interesting idea- you earn "bucks" for doing something you probably do constantly- search the internet.

It's legitimate, folks.  I use this about three or four times per day.  Even better, I've traded my "bucks" in for prizes in their Swag Store and actually gotten them.  My personal preference is to trade Swagbucks in for Amazon gift cards, but I know several people that trade it for $5 in deposited by PayPal.

So, if you're interested in getting something for doing almost nothing- sign up!  I have a referral link up on the right tool-bar.  I've never used it before, so I'm kind of excited to offer it up for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-