Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still A Work In Progress

You might have noticed some new changes to my site.  YAY FOR PERPETUAL CHAOTIC CHANGES!
For example, I've added a few "pages" to the top of the blog.  I'm starting to move some of the stuff around from my side bars.

All of this is because I sat down a few days ago with my whiteboard (aka Doc and Chaos's Magna Doodle) and drew out exactly what I wanted my blog to look like.  I stalked researched several of my favorite blogs to try to figure out WHY exactly I enjoyed visiting them.  Was it ease of use?  Pretty colors?  Sparkly functions?  How it was organized?  Free cookies?

So, as I make my Magna Doodle white board vision come to life, please check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-