Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Site Goals

   I mentioned before that I'm trying to maintain site growth at a slow and steady pace.  Primarily, this is so I can continue to have time to find my voice and keep up with the needs of my growing boys.

  However, I do feel that any website needs some definite goals.  I thought I'd share them with you.


When I hit 25 Followers, I'll begin using my twitter feed to post regular updates.  (At this point, I'm still rather confused by the whole twitter thing.) 
When I hit 50 Followers, I'll start a smallish Facebook page for my website.
When I hit 500 Followers, I'll begin the process to get my own URL.

See, the main thing is--- I don't blog to have a nice cushy job or get paid tons of money.  I blog because it's "what I do".  Some people jog.  Some people sew.  Some people like to solve crossword puzzles.  I blog. 

I never know if ANYONE out there actually reads my posts (until someone responds, that is) but I've got to blog it anyway.  It's just what I do.

So, I'm happy to have you all here- I hope you're still reading when I hit 1 million followers.  After all, I strongly doubt I'll have run out of things to say.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-