Monday, April 4, 2011

A is for Aqua

 I love a good challenge and I thought I'd jump in.  Seeing as how I'm a few days late to the party, I'll forgo the skipping Sundays and just post straight through for the next 26 days.





     I love the color aqua.  It's one of those colors that just screams sunshine and cheerfulness to me.  Unfortunately, it also has a way of making a room feel like there's an angsty teen living there if you over do it.  In moderation, however, it provides a great pop of color against nearly every backdrop.

This picture frame from Pier 1 caught my eye because the color is so simple, but it's elegant at the same time.

The seat cushion on this chair (both from Crate and Barrel) really illustrates how far a simple pop of color can go.

I can just picture a row of these hooks lining my coat closet.  (From Pier 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-