Friday, November 5, 2010

Missing in Action

I know, I know... I haven't written in a while.

Remember the whole tooth ache thing?
Yeah- I developed some sort of minor blood poisoning... that totally kicked my rear and kept me on it.  Today is the first day I've gotten off my rear in what feels like forever.

And already, I'm so tired that I can't sleep.
Sadly, it's been so bad on the whole lack-of-energy-front that I'm sick of pizza and take-out and I don't want to go out to eat again any time soon.  
Today, with a bit of help from the Husbeastie, I managed beef stew and fresh bread.  Don't get too excited- the stew used a seasoning kit and the bread was from dough I froze last month... so, in a way, it was all pre-made food.

I've got plenty lined up for the weeks ahead- and I WILL be posting.  (Just as soon as I can stand up long enough to make something that isn't pre-packaged.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-