Monday, December 27, 2010

The New Year is Bringing Changes

There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.
-Winston Churchill

So, the first thing you'll notice is that my site has changed.

This has inspired me to try some other changes.  So, for the next year, I'll be making 12 changes per month for 12 months!

These changes are things that impact myself, my family, my environment, and my relationships with others.  I'm hoping that by accepting change I can make some moves in the right direction.

These are NOT resolutions.  I've found in the past that resolutions fail.  My life is simply too flexible due to the mass amounts of chaotic activity for resolutions to have time to work.  These are changes that I'm going to just do.

Reminds me a bit of Yoda- "There is no try.  Do.  Or do not."  (I'm certain I horribly mangled that quote, but the gist is still there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-