Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Quick Joke

My Mother-In-Law started it.
I tell one little joke and she laughed so hard she peed her pants... literally.  (I ended up mopping the floor since I was the indirect cause.)  She did a few other things too, but I'll be nice and not mention them.

Ever since, I tend to face a lot of situations with humor.
So tonight, while in a battle of wits with my husband (the poor unarmed bastard!), I came up with this little gem:

Cthulu and Schrödinger's cat both managed to get into the same taxi in New York.  It being late at night, the cabbie asked if they minded sharing.
In reply, he hears a loud slurp from the back seat.  The tip of a tail is poking out of Cthulu's mouth.
"Why'd you do that?!?!" shrieked the cabbie.
"It's ok," Cthulu shrugged.  "Schrödinger's cat is dead."

----------------------------
Yeah, it's a bit geeky... but I think it did the trick.  Hubby hasn't found a comeback quip yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you-